Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Planning Ahead for the April A to Z Blogging Challenge

Try as hard as you might but there is absolutely nothing artistic or creative about the picture above. It is literally random scraps, trash, and unorganized bits from my desk. And why I chose this picture? Because that's what life has been lately. No, no, no, I am not saying 2019 has started misbehaving like last year did to me. I'm just saying I've been super busy and my brain has been preoccupied so much that it has become a bit of a mess in my head. No worries, I'm trying to stay on top of things and I'm sure I'll make it through to the other end with just some more crazy added to my already mental levels of craziness. But basically that is why I am typing up this post today.

See, April is approaching and this time April will be much more happening than it usually is for me. It is Dad's birthday, it is Chunky's birthday, and it is the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge. That's lots to do and I want to do it all with extra perfection. So I am going on a break! I have taken some of March off previously too to get a head start on my blog posts for the A to Z Challenge and I've found it works really well for me. This year too I am going to do the same. So instead of my usual blabberings every three or so days I'll be going on a blogging break and using the time to plan the A to Z and get ready for the family birthdays!

I'm excited! I'm full of creative ideas. I'm actually going to have something to look forward to in April this year. Sooooooo. Lets see, when will I be back next? Well, I'll be heard from next when I post the theme reveal for my April A to Z Challenge this year. Then I'll be trying to post an entry for each day of April for the challenge. Meanwhile, I'll be celebrating the birthdays and having fun keeping up with my Spring Bucket List 2019. Once the challenge finishes and hopefully I will have successfully completed it, I'll be back with a fun update and my A to Z reflections post. After those, I am looking forward to LOTS of good stuff for this beautiful blog.

Let the blogging break begin!
So until next time,
XoXo!

No comments:

Post a Comment