Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Blogging From A to Z Challenge April 2019 - Theme Reveal

Another year, another April, and another Blogging from A to Z Challenge! I've been doing this since 2015 so this is my fifth year. Wow, really? Awesome. Back in 2015 my theme was Visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Orlando. I try not to boast but hey, it was so fabulously done that the A to Z Challenge blog even featured me on their site. How can I not show off, right? Hahaha! Then in 2016 I chose the theme 'Sara's Baked Creations' which is my baking brand. I showed off delicious bakes and beautiful cakes with detailed behind the scenes, making pictures and videos, and super zoomed close ups. Everybody loved it and I was told repeatedly that I'd caused serious hunger and cravings. Oopsies! In 2017 and 2018 I did the same baking and caking themes again and always got a fab response from people. And now, finally, it is 2019 and I am back for my fifth year! The question is, WHAT IS MY THEME THIS YEAR? Get ready. Be prepared. Fasten your seat belts. This one will be mind blowing (just like mine always is!) ...

*DRUM ROLLS*
*APPLAUSE*
*MAJOR CHEERING*
*HOOTING*
*A COUPLE PEOPLE FAINT FROM EXCITEMENT*

PRESENTING ... MY THEME THIS YEAR ...

Potterific A to Z! Yesssssssssssssssss. It will be a month full of posts all about Harry Potter. My love for the books and the movies, my craze for the fandom, the awesomeness of it all, the magic, the charm, the wonderfulness of what I think is the BEST best best best fandom in the universe. I am so excited and there are several reasons why I know this will be extra great. See, first and most importantly anything Harry Potter is automatically the best. Secondly, this year I am doing this challenge with my Abbie. We've chosen the same theme and have created prompts for us to follow together. She'll be blogging over at Abbie's Adventure Diaries and I'll be posting right here. It'll be POTTERIFIC!!! It'll be FANTABULOUS!!! It'll be MAGICAL!!!

Oh and if you want to check out my themes from previous year you can find them here: 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.


This index will populate and links to entries will become active as I complete the daily challenges. Some of the prompts I have chosen now may change as we decide which highlights to focus on from the magic of Harry Potter!


9 comments: