Saturday, April 27, 2019

XoXo! Amortentia Love Potion Merchandise!

Harry Potter merchandise has, is, and will always be my love!
Abbie and I love buying everything Harry Potter - from wallets, to bags, to jewelry, to dresses, even socks ... you get the idea! It makes us happy. Wherever I go I have a piece of the Potterverse with me whether it is as part of my outfit or an accessory I'm carrying. It's this peace of mind that no matter what is happening and where I'm going my constant source of sanity, the Potterheads fandom, is with me. Such that when I get attacked by Dementors of this world my merch acts like a Patronus shield, keeping my soul from being sucked away into permanent melancholy.

Up until now Harry Potter merch used to have the classic grandeur ... you know the bold Hogwarts-y look with the heavy crests and the elegance of the magical world. Then came along Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes themed merch which was all in-the-face funky and bright and ... well, explosive! But there was never anything along the lines of girly. You know, like pinks and purples and stuff like that. Except for Umbridge there wasn't a lot of pink in the Potterverse and nobody wants Umbridge-merch! *laughs* Buuuuut, that has finally changed. With the Wizarding World coming to life through the parks in Hollywood and Orlando and the Warner Brothers Studios, there has been SO much more merch coming out - including girly stuff. Hello PYGMY PUFFSSSSS! Cute and cuddly and pink and purple. And now, I'm seeing lots of merch pop up that is themed around the Love Potion Amortentia. It's awesome because I love girly and pinks and purples. I love itttttt!

Today I'm showing off my most recent Amortentia purchases. Starting with this beautiful green t-shirt. Abbie and I fell in love with the colorful Amortentia design on its front. It's so cute and so lovely. We got XL sizes which are huge on us so they're super comfy to wear at home. It's like wearing a snuggle. I don't think I have ever been more in love with a shirt before! It's girly and bright - just the way I like my everything to be. And that green is very Honeydukes-like by the way so it adds to the Harry Potter feels too!

Here's a close up of that pretty design!

On our most recent trip to Box Lunch Abbie and I bagged this beautiful Amortentia key ring. They're so cute, these key rings. I love the gold which makes it all shine and look so pretty. I also love love loveeee the almost pastel-like pinks and purples. They're so cute to look at and somehow look very peaceful and happy. Does that even make sense? Hahaha! It's also so cool that they added the tassel details to this key ring too. Isn't this just the cutest???

Look at the pretty deets!!!

I'm so happy they've started making Amortentia merch. I can't wait to see what all they come up with next. It would be awesome to see more jewelry and even more shirt designs. For now, I have my eyes on the real Amortentia bottle they sell at the Wizarding World in Orlando. I've heard it is full of some 'potion' you can add to your water. Hmmmmm, wonder what it would smell like to me!!!

Come find me and my Potterhead lifestyle:

Follow Abbie's Potterific A to Z entries on her blog right here!

This entry belongs to the April A to Z Blogging Challenge 2019 - The Potterific A to Z.
For a full list of all of my entries this year click here!

2 comments: