Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Eid-ul-Fitr 2019 Mubarak


Eeeeeeeeeeeeid Mubarak!
The better one of the two Eids, in my opinion! Hahaha!
This year I'm showing off my beautiful pom pom cookie which was inspired from our Ramadan llama mugs! Isn't it gorgeous? I haven't named the cookie collection yet, but I'll be doing so soon and showing off some more later.

So what's happening as of now?
I currently have sat down to sip some chai in peace amidst chaos (guests coming over for Eid dinner *rolls eyes*) and am taking this beautiful moment to blog an Eid wish on my beautiful blog. May this Eid bring peace and happiness to the world! I'm hoping to have a good Eid and then praying everybody leaves me alone so I can get back into some kind of normal routine and hopefully find some me time in it too! Hahaha! Oh and I better be off, mama's already sensed that my royal behind has taken a seat and is screaming instructions - a million per second. True story.

Eid Mubarak!
XoXo,
Saraallie

No comments:

Post a Comment