Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Spring 2019 AwesomeBoard ~ Florals and Pinks To Make Me Happy

Each time I decide to change the display on my AwesomeBoard I have the same fear: I will not be able to perfect it in time. And each time I somehow end up successfully doing it and doing a pretty beautiful job too. Once again, I present this gorgeousness. This year's Spring AwesomeBoard!!! I've been in a chaotic state of mind and to counter the chaos I decided on a vibrant, flowery, pink and yellow theme. I chose everything that I thought would make me happy and spread some nice positive vibes to fix my head. It was beautiful to look at and such a source of inspiration whenever I got a chance to sit and work on my desk.

Close ups time! Check out the prettiness!!

This is the top left corner of my board. I found this pretty page in a magazine and loved the pinks with the flowers and the cotton fuzz balls and the paint and everything. It looked so pretty and set the right kind of creativity vibes.

Right below that was this extremely bright and vibrant yellow floral print. This is actually the shopping bag of a popular Pakistani shop. I hate the shop but when I saw the bags I loved the print so much I knew I wanted to keep them. They came in perfect use on my Spring AwesomeBoard, didn't they? It looks so beautiful!

Like I said, this board was all about those positive vibes. It is true that I shall sit in my pajamas wondering how much sleep I will squeeze out of every night ... but it is good to have Disney-level inspirational motivational lift-you-up quotes around you, just like this beautiful magnet.

On top of the beautiful yellow floral print I stuck this antique looking floral wall clock graphic. It's funny because this exact same month I lost my most beloved pink and purple studded wall clock. It died. It stopped working. And since then this wall clock graphic mocked my misery! Hahaha!

I got out all my fancy floral magnets for this one!

This magnet though was nothing floral. It's one of those Starbucks card magnets Abbie and I own. Let's Have Cake!!! YASSSS! Let's just have cake. Hey, this is not a Spring thing - it's an all year round thing. Cake is an all year round thing, yes?

Bottom right I had this gorgeous floral arrangement graphic. Got this from some magazine too. It was a full Spring tablescape picture which I fell in love with. It looks so pretty!

Also in Spring we celebrated Mother's Day and so my Starbucks Mother's Day rose magnet!

Top and center I displayed my Spring 2019 Bucket List. It's the same as was posted here on the blog but I wanted it to be there in written form on a pretty paper with colorful designs and cute flowers. Colors make everything better!


And finally on the top right this super pretty Spring themed gift wrap graphic I also got from a magazine. This is actually my most favorite piece on my Spring AwesomeBoard this time. Love the black hearts and the gift wrap and everything. So cute! So girly!

Stunningggggggg! Love it so much!

At first I'd thought it wasn't my usual beautiful standard of decor ... but as soon as it was done and I stepped back ... LOVE. I fell in love with this! It is just so very beautiful! Bright, happy, vibrant, pretty, and so positive and delightful!

Nothing a little pretty and pink cannot solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment