Sunday, July 28, 2019

An Exceptionally Ordinary Luna Lovegood Handbag - Bonus Quibbler Wallet Too!

How does it look? Rather exceptionally ordinary!
When my love for handbags and my love for Harry Potter collides and they create something like this beautiful Luna Lovegood handbag I just go insane. I mean, LOOK AT IT! It is stunning! Luna is one of my most favorite characters from the Harry Potter books and movies too. So this was like a triple deal for me: a pretty handbag which also happened to be Harry Potter themed and that too Luna Lovegood themed merch. It was love at first sight and Abbie and I just could not resist getting ourselves one each. Ever since it has arrived I have been obsessing over it. The result of which is that I kept it on my bed for weeks until finally I decided it could go in my closet with all the other Potter bags ... you know introduce itself and become friends. Ahem ... pretend I didn't say that last one! Buttttttt anyway, I'm here to show off this piece of awesomeness today!!!

This gorgeous Luna bag is inspired by Luna's signature pink outfit and has all the pretty details including her Spectrespecs and also a big time bonus: A QUIBBLER WALLET PURSE! So basically this is a two in one deal because I can either use the bag with the Quibbler purse attached or take it off and use it separately as an everyday wallet. How cool is that, right! But wait till I show off all the details .. this bag is BEAUTIFUL inside and out and I literally mean inside and out. You'll see! 

The bag itself is textured exactly like Luna's pink jacket. The fact that they decided to take inspiration from her jacket leaves this bag looking so elegant that it can be used as both a casual bag or a formal one. It can go with any outfit for any occasion!

On its flap is a pretty little metallic pair of Spectrespecs with some bling details in its lenses. I love her Spectrespecs and this was the perfect way to add them on to this bag - they add that bit of funk to the handbag without turning it too casual. And of course, if we're talking Luna anything we just can't not mention her Spectrespecs! But the magic doesn't just stop there.

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
See what I meant when I said this bag is beautiful inside and out? I did tell you I meant it literally!!!

The insides of this beauty are inspired by Luna's skirt. We have the same funky prints on black which she is seen wearing in the movie. There are thestrals, balloons, hares, turnips, stars, polka dots, birds, and hearts and unicorns. AND SPECTRESPECS of course!!! Could this get any more perfect?!?! The handbag also comes with a pink sling with gold clasps.

Check out the gorgeousness!
Take your time.
I'll show off the Quibbler wallet next.
But I think I need to stare at the insides of this bag a little bit longer.
Nope, not done yet.
Wow.
Okay. I'll get a grip on myself.

The beautiful Quibbler front page in wallet form!!! THIS IS SO CUTE!

It's so pretty! I love how detailed and good quality the print is. The words don't smudge or blur or anything. It's like the real front page of the Quibbler in mini form. So brilliant!

Just when you thought I'd end showing one awesome thing after the other ... check out the insides of the wallet! This is some great detailing!!! I love it when merch is extra detailed. It shows how much thought has been put into its design and that is why it is always extra beautiful!

And to match the gold accents of the bag's pink sling strap ... the wallet has a gold chain too which can be used to attach it to this beautiful Luna bag ... or any bag, really!

Admit it, you're in love with it too!
I have a couple of Harry Potter bags in my collection now but let me tell you, this is somewhere on the top of my list of favorites for sure! It's just too pretty! Rather exceptionally ordinary indeed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment