Thursday, July 25, 2019

The Sweetest Honeydukes Soup Mug Ever

Now isn't it a darling? Today, I'm showing off this adorable and very pretty Honeydukes ceramic soup mug and spoon set. I got this a while ago and the way it came into my life was love at first sight. A little bit of Hot Topic hot cash and a little bit of impulse buying on a sulky dull day and this beauty came home with us. It is huge and I'm definitely not drinking that much soup. Nope. This one is on display in my Harry Potter shelf along with other Honeydukes merch. Now, before I keep on talking endlessly, I think it is time for deets and close ups!


It came all nicely packed up in a box. Is it just me or it feels extra special when you unbox a piece of Potter merch? Now get ready for some sweeeeeet pictures!!!

Now isn't that a gorgeous mug? It is very very very good quality print with every little detail perfectly done. The mug features the signature pink stripes of our favorite Wizarding World sweets shop. Honeydukes's logo is on the front. It says Hogsmeade and 'Legendary Sweet Shop' on a banner like design above and below it. It looks beautiful!!!


All around the mug then are all the wonderful things sold at Honeydukes. You have the Chocolate Frogs, the Fizzing Whizzbees (which I noticed is written as Frizzing for some reason but it doesn't matter), the Iced Mice, and the Cockroach Clusters which are the only thing I actually don't like! Hahaha!


Then on the other side there are the Jelly Slugs and the Sugar Quills and the Cauldron Cakes. They continue all the way to the back of the mug as well!

The insides of this beautiful thing are the Honeydukes shade of green. I love it when mugs are colored on the inside ... it just adds so much personality and in this case it adds that perfect bit of Honeydukes green that was needed to complete this gorgeous mug's theme!


Stunning, isn't it? I love how crisp and clear the print is. And when you look at it as a whole the green on the inside and the pink on the outside takes you straight to Honeydukes! Perfection!


This soup mug also comes with a soup spoon. The spoon is pink with the Honeydukes logo printed on it. It's adorable - just like the mug itself!


Isn't this the sweetest mug set ever?! It's so pretty I just cannot stop looking at it! Somebody, please take me to Honeydukes? Pretty please, with Cauldron Cakes on top?

No comments:

Post a Comment