Friday, January 15, 2021

Movies I Watched In 2020

I didn't get to watch too many movies in 2020 but I did end up watching some good ones. I watched some new ones with the nieces which I loved and some old favorites like Moana. Abbie made me watch Superman because of her love of Henry *laughs*! There were some girly movies in there too and a very pathetic horror one! Hahaha! Of course the year ended with our Harry Potter marathon which shall continue on in 2021!

First Time Watches
I associated with Chloe and the love of food! Hahahahahah! I obviously loved the movie. It was our Bubbster watch and I had so much fun watching this with Gubby, Chunky, and Abbie. We watched The Secret Life of Pets the day bro and Sil went to their doctor and found out Baby Hushly was going to be a boy! We were home alone with Gubbs and Chunks and it was the perfect movie day! We laughed SO much. I'll definitely be watching this again!

THIS WAS HILARIOUS! I laughed so much my jaw was aching by the time the movie ended. Gubby had some strange mood swing when this one ended even though she enjoyed the entire movie so much. We ended up not watching the sequel because of that but I'm totally going to watch it sometime later. This was a brilliant watch! So funny!!!

Abbie is in love with Henry so of course she made me watch his version of Superman. It was a good movie! He looked good too! I do think removing the red underwear diminished his Superman feels! Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha! Even without the red undies I'm still going to crack red undies jokes to bother Abbie as much as I can though. Nobody can stop me! Hahaha! There's finally a Superman who doesn't look 'choora' hahahahahah! But I still don't like the oily hair look! Movie was good though and I'm ready to watch more of Superman!

Ah, who didn't hear about Dil Bechara and Sushant Singh in 2020? I decided to watch the movie because it was Bollywood's version of Fault In Our Stars. Here's my review!

Of course we watched more of Superman. Abbie had already seen this one too and she said I should watch so I did. I think I liked Man of Steel more because I thought it was more happening. But this was a good movie too. Not a fan of Batman and his insecurity issues though! Hahaha! And it was fun teasing Abbie some more about Mr. Red Undies! I had fun!

Oh yes, there was the Henry thing going in 2020! Hahaha! But honestly I watched this one because I really loved the trailer. It was so good! I laughed so much. LOVED Enola so much! I watched this one on the treadmill while working out and it was super fun!

*Sighs* It was another one of my attempts to try and find a good horror movie. And it was another fail. What nonsense! What the hell was that at the end? Was I supposed to be scared of THAT? I was BORED to death!!! The concept was actually good and they could have done a good job with it but ohhhhh my God how terribly pathetic this was! *smacks forehead*

Now this was a good movie. I do admit that I was expecting something girly with some kind of deep friendship between the four of them or something like that. That's not what it turned out to be. But I still enjoyed it. It was a good watch!

I looooooooved this. I finally got to watch a good girly movie. Friendship, a cute love story, funny moments, goof ups, all of the good stuff that cheers me up! I'm ready to watch the sequel now!

Second and Hundredth Time Watches
One of my most favorites! I watched Moana again with my nieces. Love it alwaysssss!

My favorite Disney live action everrrrrr. I watched Aladdin again and I think I'm going to watch this one over and over again. I have somehow associated some kind of happy vibe and peace with this and I watch it to cheer myself up and it always works!

This one was a classic from my childhood and I got to watch it again after so many years! This time I was all grown up so I understood the dialogues without Abbie's help and I lovedddddddd the movie all over again this time too. It's such a fun movie and it brought back a tonne of childhood memories too!

Of course without Harry Potter nothing is complete! Abbie and I started our Harry Potter marathon towards the end of the year in December and we watched the first four movies in the series. Potterheads forevaaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment