Friday, February 12, 2021

Let's Chill! Winter 2021 AwesomeBoard and Desk Decor

Now doesn't that look cute and jolly? It's time to show off my Winter 2021 AwesomeBoard!

Life has been busier than usual since the start of this year. However, I've also managed to stuff in some unreal and what seem to be completely impossible hours of me time every here and there. Like, how did that even happen? Me? Getting me time? Wow. Since these me time sessions are also so rare and difficult to arrange I have made sure I do a bit of everything when I do finally get some time to myself. Last year, I'd had my Winter board up on display for more than half of the year! Hahahahaha! I'd found no time to get to changing it to another season or even taking it down. So the first thing I did this time when I got some blessed time to relax was to remove my Fall 2020 AwesomeBoard decor and put together a beautiful Wintery set up!

I went with a super jolly vibe and wanted this to be as bright and happy and colorful and Wintery as possible. I wanted cozy and warm and snowy and Winter wonderland-y to be displayed inside my bedroom. It all came together to look so pretty and cute. Gingerbread cookies, snowmen, hot chocolate ... it was all there. I even threw in an ode to the good times when I could go out without fear of catching the virus and have a hot cup of Starbucks hot chocolate! I miss it so bad!

Time to show off my beautiful Winter AwesomeBoard for 2021! Check it out up close!


Tis' the season to be jolly,
Fala lala laa lalaa laalaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

In addition to the Board display I also added some really cute Winter decor on my desk right beneath the AwesomeBoard. You know when you find something and fall in love with it and know that you ABSOLUTELY have to get it? Yeah, that feeling. It happened to me when I saw the online ad flashing on my screen for this Gingerbread decor. The first time I actually tried buying it after having one million discussions with Abbie about it, it went out of stock, leaving me devastated. Then when I had lost all hopes of ever finding it again, it came back for me. You should have seen the urgency I had declared over Abbie about making sure we placed an order and had this shipped to me. It did not disappoint! It took ages to reach me but when it did I was in love! Look at how adorable it looks on my desk!

See the cutie pie snowman in the middle? I just got that this year too. It is the first time I've actually bought Winter decor items for my desk and I think I'm going to do the same for the other seasons too. Look how adorable everything looks. My BBWs candle, the jingle bells, the snowman slow globe (snow globes are my favorite by the way!), and my beautiful new gingerbread cookie. So cute and so Wintry! I love everything so much. It brightens up my mood each time I am in my bedroom!

How adorable! Now all I need to make sure is that this year I actually change my Winter display when the season changes. Hahaha! You know I had wanted to change for the month of February and turn it all pink and cute and girly and all about self-love. Then I decided I shouldn't because I wanted to keep Winter longer! If it were up to me I would never let Winter go and never allow Spring (and especially Summer!) to arrive in my world!

I love you Winter, please can you stay a bit longer? *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment