Saturday, December 18, 2021

Fall 2021 AwesomeBoard

Yes, okay okay, I know! The Winter season starts in just a few days. Yes, I know I am very late in posting my Fall AwesomeBoard of the year. I know, okay? I know it! Life happened! I couldn't get to the showing off bit sooner ... even though this year I'd managed to put my Fall AwesomeBoard together pretty earlier on in the season despite the chaos life has been lately. In fact, in a shocking turn of events, I was done with mine even before Abbie could think of getting to her board. Now THAT is serious achievement! *Laughs*

I'm actually very proud of myself for even making it here today to post this before the season officially comes to an end. In my head and my heart I'm already Wintering! But of course it is still officially Fall so I'm still technically on time and I can say that with my challenge face on! Hahaha!

This year my dwindling inspiration levels meant I had a hard time putting my Fall display together but once I was in it I ended up creating another beautiful board. There was a mix of new and previously used graphics and pretty little things on my board this year and trust me, it has been a treat to look at amidst the chaotic mundane happenings of this universe. My little board behind my desk gives me so much happiness whenever I look at it. There are memories triggered, inspiration kindled, and a warmth felt straight in my heart! *sighs* Check it out!

Now isn't that a stunner? Fall vibing at its best!
Check out the close ups!

That is a Baskin ice cream cup! Hahaha! It was one of the rare precious memories I made this Fall with Abbie and I wanted it on my board to remind me of the fun we had grabbing a free birthday ice cream scoop! I've stuffed it with some filling so it could hold my Bath and Body Works's cutie pie owl scent holder. It looked so cute on the board!

This is my most favorite part out of the entire board this year. The 'You're Magical' Starbucks card has been my favorite for a while now, yes, but that's not what I'm pointing out here! Check out that adorable Pumpkin Drink key ring hanging on the board. That is actually a pocketbac sanitizer holder from Bath and Body Works. I didn't like the fact that I'd hide this adorable holder away in my handbag because that's where my sanitizer goes. I wanted it displayed in my room along with all of my Fall decor so I ended up hanging it on my board. I think I'll be getting all of the BBW's cute holders to turn them into cute things to display on my boards from now on! Look at how cute it looks there!!! Aaaaaahhhh! My heart!

This was actually the first year when I bought myself some very pretty Fall decor for my room and this was also the year I totally failed at decorating it! Hahaha! I found no time at all and by the time I did Fall was finishing on my face and it felt pointless to do anything anymore. I had thrown some random pumpkins and decor pieces here and there just to try the look when I'd bought them and that random arrangement actually happened to become the only seasonal decor on my desk! I think next year I should just start planning to decorate for Fall when Summer begins so that I'm on time for a change!

Late or not, my Fall Board looked awesome and gave me the perfect Fall feels! To me, that's all that matters! Now, I'm ready for the Winter season! I'm so so so ready for Winter. It is my favorite! I have grown to love it even more than Fall so I'm looking forward to every second of it! I want the snow, I want the cold, I want the holiday festivities, the cheer, the happiness, and I want to put together my WINTER AWESOMEBOARD! Yasssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment