Saturday, December 31, 2022

My Year 2022 In Pictures

Wow. I say this probably every year in some way or another, but this time I really mean it more than ever ... WHAT AN YEAR 2022 WAS! It's true that every single year is full of ups and downs but 2022 showed me the two extremes. Where my best days were extremely magical and full of completely unbelievably surreal Harry Potter themed events, my worst of days put me through a major tragedy as I lost my favorite uncle, Fareed Mamoo. Actually if I come to think of it, 2022 would have actually been a very very very brilliantly awesome year had Mamoo not left us with an unexpected untimely death. So this year, I do really mean it when I say my year was a rollercoaster ride; I felt the thrills, I got excited and felt a crazy level of happiness, but I also went through those dips and falls that leave your stomach upset and your brains rattled. 2022 ... wow, what an year you have been!

Here's my year 2022 in pictures!

New Year's Eve Bubbster Club Party

A faux ball drop (using a disco ball shaped balloon!) to celebrate the New Year with The Bubbster Club! What could have been better?

Harry Potter 20th Anniversary Return To Hogwarts

This year was the major reunion special! Abbie and I woke up super early for it. I was in tears! This is the best fandom ever! And this was the perfect way to start the new year, celebrating TWENTY awesome years of the magic!

The Snowman Who Lived

I love snow, is there anybody here who doesn't know that already? I enjoyed a beautiful snow day playing outside with Abbie. We made our Potterific snow people. Mine was the Snowman Who Lived!


Winter 2022 Awesome Board

Check out the beautiful display here!


Coocoo's Birthday

Celebrated the sulky one’s birthday! Haha!

Hushly's 1.5 Years Old Birthday - Monster Club Cake

Celebrated by making the adorable cake to represent the 'Monster Club' my nephew and nieces have! 


Got My Hogwarts Robes

BEST decision ever!!!

Cleaned Linen Closet At Last

I actually took this on as a mission and finally did it. But I don't have a picture. Oops!

Bedroom Makeover

This was one of the biggest highlights of my year! I changed my ENTIRE room around! Full makeover! I still haven't been able to blog about it so that's my aim for 2023! Can't wait to show it off.


Potterific Corner Makeover

Of course the Potterific corner got a full makeover too!

Hogwarts Legacy Preorder
I am readyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! So ready! This game will be epic!

Harry Potter - The Exhibition

In THE most unbelievable turn of events THIS happened. How Abbie and I were able to make it, I have no idea. It was a beyond belief moment! It was magical!!!


Fantastic Beasts Premier - Watched Live

Watched Tom host while I worked on Chunky's cake!


Chunky's Fourth Birthday - M&Ms Palooza

Celebrated my little Chunky's fourth birthday with this fun cake!


Gubby's 1st Official Roza - Ramadan Mubarak

This Ramadan was a big moment of pride as Gubby observed her first full, proper fast with all her prayers and everything. She fasted half of Ramadan after her first roza and did such a great job. Masha'Allah my baby has grown up so fast!


Eid ul Fitr

I swear I must have taken better pictures of the cards I made this year. But I can't find it right now! So this should do!


Reached 3000 Followers On Insta

Insta and its algorithm has been so crazy lately! But I was able to connect with 3000 awesome people and I am so thankful to every single one of those who follow my little corner on the internet!


Secrets Of Dumbledore

Believe me it was next to impossible but THIS happened! Abbie and I got to watch the Secrets of Dumbledore on the big screen! And it was SUCH a magical experience.


Said Goodbye to My Red Car

Couldn't drive my baby anymore thanks to the hurting foot/leg and it was just standing there losing its good days in the garage so it was time to let it go. I miss it, I loved it so much. But everything is for the better. Fawkes will rise from the ashes better and stronger than ever.


Johnny Depp Vs Amber Heard

WHAT a case it was. It was actually stressful to keep track of everything happening. I spent enough brain cells on this to include it in my year's highlights.

Mall Days
Abbie and I managed to get some mall days and we ended up exploring some new shops, have fun, buy some cool stuff, and best of all THAT CARAMEL RIBBON CRUNCH FRAPPUCCINO THAT I GAVE MY HEART TO!


Featured on Mugglenet

WHAT A FABULOUS MOMENT IT WAS! I got featured on Mugglenet's Instagram! Am I famous now? Hahaha!

Eid ul Adha

Turning red for Eid! *winks*


Potterific July 2022
Another very awesome Potterific July this year! It was joined and loved by so many Potterheads from all over the world. My heart is happy! I already can't wait for next year's challenge!

Survived Covid
Woaaaaaaaaah, what a horrible time it was when I was stuck inside my room in isolation with a very horrible covid infection. I felt horrible inside out. I managed to blog my time through it all. Read about it here!


Got My Hogwarts Letter

OH EM JEEEEEEEEZ. The Wizarding World gifted me my personalized Hogwarts letter! It had my name on it, my address on it, MY NAME ON IT!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! This is a dream come true!


RIP Fareed Mamoo

I have no words. No words at all. I tried countless times to blog about it ... I just cannot. It is a loss way too big to put into words. It is just unfathomable. I don't think I can bring myself to talk about it or to even believe it sometimes. He will be missed forever.

Fourth Bubbster On the Way

God has the funniest ways of playing with life. Amidst the sadness of Mamoo's passing away came the very happy news of a fourth niece coming my way soon! It brought me out of the sadness and helped me get through. I still haven't posted about it anywhere so here's the news of a fourth Bubbster coming soon for the first time ever right here on my blog! BUBBLY! Coming soon Insha'Allah!


Hushly's Second Birthday - Blue's Clues

When the cutie turned two I made him a Blue's Clues cake because it is his favorite cartoon! Check out all of the pictures from the adorable celebration here!

Dry Eyes

Had to rush because my eye suddenly started watering buckets full. Had something yellow put in my eye and then was told I have dry eyes. Time to live with eye drops now.

Got My Playstation 5
Can you hear me screaming in joy and excitement and happiness and absolute OH-MY-GOD-NESS!? Guess who is coming back to the world of gaming? SARAALLIE!!!

Bubbster Movie Night
When mama and daddy have to go somewhere those nights are the best nights, aren't they?

Back To Hogwarts

Abbie and I watched the event live and joined gazillion of Potterheads in returning to Hogwarts once again this year. Did I already say this fandom is the best? THIS FANDOM IS THE BEST!

Wall of Fabulosity

Abbie helped me with the wall collage of my dreams! Check out all the pictures here!

AC Guy Falls Through the Ceiling and the Ceiling In My Room Leaks

It was such a stressful time to have a leak so close to my collection and then have to move everything out so this guy could fix it up and then put it all back together! But thank God it is all done and rearranged now and I hope I never see a leak anywhere near my beautiful Potterhead Corner ever again.


Foot MRI

Confirmed Achilles Tendonitis.

Madhouse Fall Backyard Bash

Enjoyed a super fun backyard sesh in our newly done backyard. Fire pit and smores on the new patio addition with my darling Bubbsters! Loved it!


Happy Birthday Po


Department 56 - Adding the Burrow and Honeydukes to My Collection

I added several things to my Potterific collection but Department 56's pieces deserve a special mention especially because two awesome gift cards got me BOTH absolutely FREE!


Mama's Sixty Ninth Birthday and SIL's Birthday


Dancing With Skeletons


RIP Hagrid


Thirty First Birthday


Sims Again

After so long, I am Simming again and it feels so good I can't even put it into words! 


New Toilet

I got a new toilet. FINALLY. Hahaha! I have IBS okay? Toilets mean a lot to me!


Build a Bear Experience

I did it! I got my Queenie Bear from Build a Bear! I will be blogging in super detail about this one later!


Six Flags With the Bubbsters

This one was TOTALLY unexpected and out of the blue but I found myself enjoying a fun day at Six Flags with Abbie and the kiddies and I loved it!


New TV and Setup

I'm really happy about this one! That huge TV stand was beautiful but I love the new clean look and the bigger TV is just AWESOME! Can't wait to clean it up and show and tell!


Wax Seals

I wanted to try this for so long and I finally did and had so much fun. I'm planning to get more seals and wax melts and getting really into this!


Abbie's Thirty Sixth Birthday - Honeydukes!

Made Abbie the sweetest cake! HONEYDUKES! I recreated the whole shop in a mini at-home version for her and we had so much fun!


Gubby's Eighth Birthday - Robot Party!

She made me change the theme pretty late but if se says she loved robots, I had to give her a Robot Cake and party!


New iPhone Gets Stolen - Then I Finally Get My iPhone 14 Pro

I finally ordered a new phone and guess what? ... The mailman stole it. It was a big mess but in the end it all ended well because I got my beautiful new iPhone 14 Pro and it has been so awesome.


Gubby Joins Girl Scouts

Big moment of pride for me! My little darling is growing up so fast! She's now a Brownie! Cutie little Brownie!


Harry Potter Forbidden Forest Experience

One word: MAGIC! This was such a surreal experience! I have to blog in major detail about this awesome night so I'll just save my comments for later. But ... MAGICAL!


Fall Board and Decor 2022

I haven't blogged properly at all this year! I never got to post my Fall decor but it was so beautiful this year. I even added another spot in my room to display seasonal decor.


Adding Potter Magic to Our Kitchen


Bro Visits Shahrukh Khan's House Mannat

He traveled for work and HE VISITED SHAHRUKH KHAN'S HOUSE! I feel like I got to meet Shahrukh Khan too! Hahahaha!


The Garage Project

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!


Disney Shelf Gets Started

I have started working on my Disney themed shelf! Lots more planned for this! I will continue working on it next year!


My 2022 GoodReads Reading Challenge

I did it!!! I'm so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment