Monday, March 20, 2017

Blogging From A to Z Challenge April 2017 ~ Theme Reveal

Are you ready for thisssss? I know I am (well I hope I am!) for this is going to be my third year accepting the April A to Z Blogging Challenge! April is arriving soon and here I am gearing up and pulling up my sleeves (to type) for yet another challenge. Oooooh yes, you heard me right, I'm participating in this year's April A to Z Blogging Challenge again! Through out the month I'll be blogging from A to Z each day (except Sundays!). It's going to be AWESOME!

My first year with the The A to Z Challenge was 2015 which went super awesome for me. My theme was the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Orlando Florida and blogging about my favorite place on earth and about my favorite BestieTimes was one fun experience (the kind you spell with an over excited capital F). But the awesomeness didn't finish there because I was also featured as one of the 'Themes that rocked the challenge' on the April A to Z website/blog. I was interviewed and THAT felt so good.  Ah, yes yes ... it was all pretty awesome! After so much awesomeness I decided to do the challenge again in 2016. My theme last year was DELICIOUS because I decided to blog about my passion for baking, my hobby and my obsession. My theme last year was All About Sara's Baked Creations! It was REALLY fun blogging about my baking and decorating talents! So I am back once again in 2017! March 20th is officially the Theme Reveal day for all participants of this challenge, so here is my oh-so-awesome theme for this year!

Applause and drum rolls. No actually, not enough. Get up off your seats and start dancing! Standing ovation!!!!!!!!! BEHOLD ...

Once again this year my theme for the A to Z Challenge is going to be the brilliant bakes and cakes I create under the name 'Sara's Baked Creations'! I have so much to show off that I simply wasn't done last year. Not to forget I've baked a lot since last April too and duh I just had to blog about it all. While my theme this time is the same as last year my posts will bring entirely new drool material so brace yourself!

For a quick introduction (in case you missed my blog last year!): I am an obsessed baker and Sara's Baked Creations is all that I bake and decorate. It is my true love; A hobby, a passion, a dream! I started off with cupcakes on January 6th 2011 six years back and my obsession has only grown since then. I became manic; everything possible must be tried and learned in the field of baking! To me baking is an art. It is my talent. It is my creativity. It works as a stress reliever and as a confidence booster for me. Simply put: I LOVE BAKING. Too too much. I've done so much magic with my baking and cake decorating skills over the past six years and this year, thanks to the A to Z, I'm choosing to show off and blog about it all!


Sara’s Baked Creations is on Mission Sweetness! Sara and Abbie are hobby bakers who bake for friends and family only. We are not a commercial bakery business; it gives us joy to spread smiles while enjoying sisterhood and living our passion for baking.

All the mouth-watering pictures in these posts are original Sara's Baked Creations' content. Please have some shame and refrain from copying, recreating, and cheating without giving proper credit and mention!


Get ready to see art in edible form.
Embrace yourself for there shall be deliciousness. 
Prior warning: The following entries may trigger intense drooling sensations resulting from extremely tasty images. Proceed with caution.


This index will populate and links to entries will become active as I complete the daily challenges.
Some of the prompts I have chosen now may change as I decide which awesomeness from Mission Sweetness I'd like to share the most! The post for the letter 'A' is the same as last year's because my introduction to Sara's Baked Creations remains the same!

"B" for Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes

20 comments:

  1. Oh, my. I did a food one the first year and I was oh, so busy, cooking and planning out the month. It was fun, fattening and my family loved it. My Virtual Vineyard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Val,
      That won't be a problem for me because I have SIX years of baking to show off! Haha! I did the same theme last year too and it was DELICIOUSLY awesome :)
      Stay in touch!

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed your challenge posts last year and am so glad you're keeping the same theme. Can't wait to see what wonderful cooking creations you come up with for this year's posts. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karen!
      So so so glad to have you back here :D
      Stay tuned - this year will be just as delicious! :D

      Delete
  3. Ay Amma! There goes my trying to lose the 10 pounds I've gained since getting married. WOWZERS is all I can say. I loved that trigger warning you had before the list. This is my first time hearing about this A to Z challenge (well, now that I think of it, that's what Abbie's 30 years' lessons learned post was aboot!). Do you get to choose any topic of your choice then? I'd be interested in joining the challenge, but I'm not sure if I could do 26 posts in a single topic. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rafia! Heyyyyy!
      Yes, you can choose whichever theme you want to or you can even do something random and not have a theme! Do check out the A to Z website (link in this blog post)! It's great fun! :D
      Stay in touch!

      Delete
  4. Oh yeah! Fantastic topic! I will take one of each, please!
    Lisa / Tales from the Love Shaque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Hey Lisa!
      Glad you came here! Stay in touch :D This should be a lot of fun!

      Delete
  5. Now, that's going to be a yummy treat, Sara. I can't promise not to drool Because I already am! Happy A to Z :)
    Sawasdee Thailand at Kohl Eyed Me
    Indian Dishes at Something's Cooking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the drooling is kind of a side effect you can't ignore ;) Haha!
      Happy A to Z to you too!
      Stay in touch!

      Delete
  6. Whoa, your topic is right about opposite to mine. Not sure if I can deal with all the awesome deliciousness you're offering!! On the other hand "just looking" won't hurt, right?

    https://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/2017/03/a-z-blogging-challenge-theme-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since my current obsession is the Great British Bake Off, I'm in.

    I'm blogging about gratitude: http://wp.me/p14eyw-1Dc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well this is something I'll be visiting next month, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      I'm so glad to hear that! :D Stay in touch and happy A to Z! :)

      Delete
  9. I am so in! I have 3 blogs, one of which is a cooking blog that I have not given enough attention to. I think yours will give me inspiration to revisit it! Looking forward to your creations.

    Susan at www.freezerburned-suddenlysusan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I could be an inspiration :D
      Stay in touch!

      Delete
  10. Oh gosh, I'm going to be drooling over these posts. My weakness!

    Have fun with A to Z!


    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete