Sunday, March 22, 2020

Blogging From A to Z Challenge April 2020 - Theme Reveal!

Look what we have here! Another year and another April approaching and another A to Z Challenge for me to take part in. First of all I must confess that this year I was totally about to skip this challenge. This was because life has become so impossibly busy and hectic that I can hardly keep blogging regularly these days and when I pick a theme for the A to Z I really don't want to write something in a rush and not do it justice. I feel like if I do take part and select a theme I should do full justice to it. On top of that now I have busier than usual Aprils with my niece Chunky celebrating her birthday at the very beginning. So to be very honest, this year I am super nervous about signing up for the A to Z! But hey, I've been doing this since 2015 and I'm definitely not ready to stop now. At least, I should try!!!

Some background for those who are new to the blog! Back in 2015 my theme was Visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Orlando. I try not to boast but hey, it was so fabulously done that the A to Z Challenge blog even featured me on their site. How can I not show off, right? Hahaha! Then in 2016 I chose the theme 'Sara's Baked Creations' which is my baking brand. I showed off delicious bakes and beautiful cakes with detailed pictures! Everybody loved it and I was told repeatedly that I'd caused serious hunger and cravings. Oopsies! In 2017 and 2018 I did the same baking and caking themes again and always got a fab response from people. Finally, last year in 2019 I went back to Harry Potter and did the Potterific A to Z. A month full of Potter themed posts obviously ended up being magical and fantastic!

So what's my theme going to be this year, you ask?
Get ready.
Be prepared.
Fasten your seat belts.
This one will be mind blowing (just like mine always is!) ...

*DRUM ROLLS*
*APPLAUSE*
*MAJOR CHEERING*
*HOOTING*
*A COUPLE PEOPLE FAINT FROM EXCITEMENT*

PRESENTING ... MY THEME THIS YEAR ...

Harry Potter collage for A to Z Challenge
Potterific A to Z! Yesssssssssssssssss. I'm going to be doing the same theme again. Same theme, new discussions, and even more awesomeness! It will be a month full of posts all about Harry Potter. My love for the books and the movies, my craze for the fandom, the awesomeness of it all, the magic, the charm, the wonderfulness of what I think is the BEST best best best fandom in the universe. I am so excited because anything Harry Potter is automatically the best. It'll be POTTERIFIC!!! It'll be FANTABULOUS!!! It'll be MAGICAL!!!


Oh and if you want to check out my themes from the previous years you can find them here: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.

This index will populate and links to entries will become active as I complete the daily challenges. Some of the prompts I have chosen now may change as I decide which highlights to focus on from the magic of Harry Potter!

Z for Zappy Hogwarts Choir Performances

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're going to do the A to Z Challenge again this year. I always enjoy reading your posts. I'm a big Harry Potter fan myself! We even named our new pup Neville. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!
      Glad to have you back :D I was almost deciding not to take part but here I am! Thank you for loving my posts through the A to Z. That's absolutely AWESOME that you named your new pup Neville. Super cool!!!

      Delete
  2. Hey, listen. I'm Sarah too. I love to bake too. I've been doing the challenge since 2015. What's that??????

    LOL. If I did a fanfic challenge, it'd be The Lord of the Rings. I have to confess I read all of the POtter saga... except the last book. I know, I know, I don't know. One day I'll have to read it.
    Maybe after I read you challenge ;-)

    @JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter - Theme Reveal - Living the Twenties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyyyyyyyyy!
      How awesome is thisssss! :D Hahaha!!!
      I hope after you're done with my blog you REALLY get on with reading the last book! It is a GEM!!!!!
      So glad to have met you on here!!!
      Please stay in touch :D

      Delete